Saturday, December 6, 2014

TWO



a few of my favorite pictures of Fos over the last two years

Yesterday my little nugget baby turned two. In some ways I feel like he's been in our family forever, and in other ways I feel like those two years raced by and it was just a few weeks ago that he was born and we were moving to California! He is the most special, sweet, tender hearted baby, is the biggest mama's boy, and adds so much to our family. I don't know how I ever lived without him.

He talks non-stop and parrots everything and anything that anyone says, loves motorcycles and fire trucks the most, can recognize and name all the capital letters and many of the lower case letters, can count to 14 (and then starts skipping numbers), loves to be outside, loves to sing, is a champion sleeper (and sleeps in til at least 9 every day), is incredibly polite (he always says "yes, please" and "no, please") and wants to do everything that his older brother does.  He also really loves pancakes.

We spent the weekend celebrating with a family trip to Disneyland, a trunk or treat church activity, and an Olaf cake and balloons on his actual birthday (you can see more about the weekend over on my instagram!) It was the funnest weekend. And he spent a lot of it singing Happy Birthday to himself :)

Happy birthday, sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment