Sunday, December 14, 2014

HOMEMADE HALLOWEEN: FOOTBALL PLAYER + BABY FOOTBALL TUTORIALS

With Halloween quickly approaching, I've been frantically working on Halloween costumes and I'm so excited to share this years Halloween costumes with you guys -- they're coming later this week! But today I thought I'd dip back in my archives to share a tutorial for a fun Halloween costume idea -- one that we did almost two years ago exactly, just days after my baby was born: Football Player and Football costumes!

I use the football player costume two years in a row, and the second year, when baby brother came along, I whipped up an easy baby football costume (hoping he'd be born before Halloween so he could actually wear it (and he was)), and it turned out cuter than I could have imagined. 

I mean... 


TOUCHDOWN!!

click through to see the full tutorial!

READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment