Saturday, December 13, 2014

HOMEMADE HALLOWEEN: PETER PAN AND CAPTAIN HOOK COSTUMES

I know I've said this so many times already, but coordinating sibling costumes is really the best.  My mom suggested this idea a few weeks ago when we were trying to come up with a good costume idea, and instantly a little blonde baby Peter Pan popped into my head and I knew it was perfect.

And you guys...it. is. perfect. 











I had SUCH a blast making these costumes, and although I was most nervous about that Captain Hook coat, I am super pleased with how it came out. Also, now I'm feeling all confident about my tailoring skills and want to make a flared winter coat in my size (probably the dumbest idea ever, but I can't get it out of my mind!) 

ANYWAY. 

I'm sharing my tutorials for both of these costumes over on Babble this month, and now that costumes are done, Halloween can't come soon enough! 

You can find the Peter Pan Halloween Costume tutorial right here and the 
Captain Hook Halloween costume tutorial right here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment