Thursday, December 18, 2014

RAIDING MY SISTER'S CLOSET: WHAT TO WEAR WHEN YOU DON'T WANT TO GET DRESSED


We all have them, right? Those days you just do not want to get dressed. Sometimes you can get away with a full day in your jammies, but most days there are places to be, errands to run, people coming over, etc, and you just can't get away with showing up in your pj's.

So what do I wear on those days when I want to boycott getting dressed

THIS:








j.crew shirt (similar here and here)
old navy pants, c/o 
leopard sandals (finally available here!)
lily jade bag
j.crew baseball cap (similar here
urban outfitter sunglasses

PHOTOGRAPHY BY JANA LAURENE

The solution for me is finding pieces that feel like pajamas. On top, my immediate first choice is a j.crew tee. If you guys don't own one of their t-shirts, you are majorly missing out. These things are the softest, most lightweight, perfectly oversized, most comfortable tops I own -- I would wear them every day if I could get away with it. 

On bottom I go for a pair of drapey track pants. Definitely the most comfortable pants I own. These pants are silky smooth and super lightweight. I also love that they are dark blue, since light colored drapey pants can make it really obvious how unflattering these kinds of pants are to your back side. 

And to top the whole outfit off, I throw on a hat. Because if I'm not wanting to get dressed, chances are pretty good that I don't want to do my hair either. A pair of comfy sandals, and the outfit is complete. 

What do you guys wear on days you don't want to get dressed??



And don't forget to hop over and check out what my sisters, Janssen and Landen are wearing!


No comments:

Post a Comment