Tuesday, December 30, 2014

RAIDING MY SISTER'S CLOSET: DRESSED UP, DRESSED DOWN











PHOTOGRAPHY BY SARA WALK

dressed down outfit: 
ily couture tee, c/o
asos skirt
old navy sandals
lily jade bag, c/o 

dressed up outfit:
merrick's art for golden tote lace top
asos skirt
shoemint heels, c/o
similar bag

One of my favorite things to do is figure out multiple ways to wear something. Every time I'm shopping and find something I want to purchase, I have to think of at least two or three ways I could wear it before buying it.

I recently bought this white pleated midi skirt from Asos a few weeks ago, and while I could think of about a hundred ways to dress it up, I was struggling to find ways to dress it down.  So when my sisters and I decided to do a dressed up/dressed down post today, I gave myself a little challenge and chose this skirt.

It turns out with a pair of simple sandals , a graphic tee, and a high pony tail, it's pretty easy to make it casual! Perfect for a lunch date or the weekend. 

Now hop over and see what Janssen and Landen are dressing up and down!


No comments:

Post a Comment