Thursday, December 25, 2014

DIY FRIDAY: PLEATED MIDI SKIRT









skirt made by me, tutorial below (shop for a similar skirt here)
jcrew tee (similar)
shoemint heels
inpink necklace, c/o
forever 21 bag

PHOTOGRAPHY BY VALORIE DARLING

It's time for another DIY Friday today, and you guys, I've been dying to share this tutorial with you for months! I'm part of Janome's on-loan blogger program and in exchange for the Janome 4120QDC sewing machine that they loan to me, I do a project for their blog each quarter. For last quarter's project, I made this gingham midi skirt and after having to wait for them to post it on their end, I'm finally able to share it over here. Midi skirts are the perfect Fall skirt, so now is the perfect time to whip one up! 

This type of skirt is super easy and it won't take you more than an hour or two to create one. In fact, I want to make about 10 more for the Fall -- they're just so versatile, flattering, and fun!

Click through to see the full tutorial!

READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment