Tuesday, December 23, 2014

MID WEEK STEALS: FIRST WEEK OF FALL

This week is the first week of Autumn, and although it's still plenty warm and sunny here in Southern California, I am feeling the Fall itch. Time to pull out all my winter clothes and dream of crunchy leaves under my boots, apple picking, pumpkin patches, and hot chocolate.

So I've rounded up a few of my favorite picks that just scream Fall. And the best part? They're all under $50 (except that studded bag -- but it's only a couple dollars over)


First Week of Fall


1/2/3/4/5/6/7

or shop them and a few other of my favorites (all at a steal too!!) by clicking the images below!







. . . . . . . . . . 

ALSO! I've been writing over at Babble this month -- have you checked out my posts? Here's a few recent ones!

4 Purses Every Woman Should Own, And When to Wear Them

9 Things To Look for in a Good Stroller

5 Unexpected Ways to Layer Your Outerwear for Fall

Wear Now, Wear Later: How to Transition Your Summer Dresses into Fall

3 Ways to Style the Sneaker Trend

No comments:

Post a Comment