Wednesday, December 17, 2014

MID WEEK STEALS: COLD-WEATHER HATS

Last summer I discovered hats. And now they are my best friends. They're such a great outfit completer, perfect for bad hair days, and just a fun accessory. Plus they come in so many great styles. Summer always seems like a great time to wear hats since I'm at the beach all the time and it's hot and sunny, but Fall and Winter are even better seasons to pull out your hats to keep your head warm and complete your cozy cold-weather look.

Here's a few of my favorites, all for under $40! Do yourself a favor and add a couple to your closet this season. Oh, and I'll be doing a styling post in a few weeks sharing how to style some of these types of hats this season, so watch for that!


HATS
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10

or click through the images below to shop my favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment