Thursday, December 11, 2014

HOMEMADE HALLOWEEN: DIY DISNEY PRINCESS HALLOWEEN COSTUMES

To finish off my week of Homemade Halloween costumes, I'm super excited to show you the three adult costumes I made this year. I'm really not into dressing up for Halloween now that I have kids, but coming up with, sewing, and styling these Disney Princess costumes was SO much fun that I just might do this every year.

Plus, when I teamed up with Sara from Tell, Love, and Chocolate to throw a Halloween costume party last night, I had three costumes to choose from!

(you can see pictures from the party over on my instagram!)






Tutorials for all three princesses are over on SheKnows -- hop over and check them out! 


Oh, and a huge thanks to Leanne for being my Elsa model ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment